Managing Client and Vendor Relationships for Greater Returns!
Planting seeds of opportunity, reaping the harvest of good relationships.
- Learn how create a customer journey assessment in order to learn pitfalls in client experience.
- Energize your base, with tips on how to re-engage old business relationships and reignite their excitement about your service.
- Identify the qualities of your business that established your biggest brand advocates, then learn tips on how to best equip your current brand advocates to promote your services.
- Establish consistency in your work process, so all of your client's experiences are as positive and similar as possible.
- Give them something to brag about. identify opportunities to reinforce relationships which can strengthen relationships and convert new clients into advocates.
Omari Souza is a first-generation American, raised in the Bronx NY. Prior to establishing Jazzymae Photography Omari gained work experience with companies such as VIBE magazine, the Buffalo News, CBS Radio and Case Western Reserve University. As a photographer, Omari has had his work published by Munaluchi Bride, Black Bride Magazine, Essence, Buzzfeed and the Plain Dealer. In addition to Jazzymae Photography, Omari works as a Graphic Design and Photography Professor at La Roche College in Pittsburgh, PA.