In this course you’ll walk away knowing:
- Why products are important to your business and brand
- What sessions are great for products
- Transitioning from Digitals to products
- Communicating with current clients the “change” in your business structure
- How to get samples and what to buy when getting started
- What tools are needed for your first In Person or Virtual ordering session
- Examples of how some great photographers are slaying with products
Tomayia Colvin has been photographing high school seniors and weddings for five years and has been a classroom teacher for more than 10 years. In addition to being an instructor at WPPI, she's been an educator for Imaging USA, United hosted by Showit, and for other photo education platforms.
She has been featured in articles in Professional Photography Magazine, Rangefinder Magazine, ShootProof, Black Enterprise, local newspapers, and radio stations across the Houston area.
Tomayia is the author of two best-selling children’s books, Mya’s Big Adventures: Career Day and The Adventure of Jaxon Maxwell: Jaxon Saves Christmas. She is also the founder of Tomayia Colvin Education, an online photography community created to empower photographers of color, the LGBTQ+ community, and be a safe haven of inclusion and diversity.
Tomayia is currently a doctoral student at Houston Baptist University studying educational leadership.
Education Website www.tomayiacolvineducation.com
instagram - www.instagram.com/tomayiacolvin