Mastering African American Skin Tones in Lightroom
off original price!
The coupon code you entered is expired or invalid, but the course is still available!
This class is for photographers who are looking for or struggling with consistency editing African American skin tones. African American's come in some of the most beautiful shades of brown, some with gorgeous red undertones, and some with a beautiful sun undertone and once you are able to read the underlying tones in the skin you can create a consistent look throughout the whole gallery for your client. It is important to know how to edit skin tones under varying types of lighting and subject matters, such as photographing a interracial couple, or a rainbow bridal party.
This course is for those who are looking to take their editing to the next level and create beautiful galleries their clients will love for a lifetime.
After this course you should feel comfortable with the following:
• Editing in natural light no covered shade
• Editing in natural light open shaded area
• Editing images using on or off camera flash outdoors daytime/nighttime
• Editing images using on or off camera flash indoors
• Editing Light/Med African American Skin Tones
• Editing Med/Dark African American Skin Tones
• Editing Med/Dark Skin tones with White Skin Tones, how to balance out both subjects
• Applying the j-trick to get that final pop
You should also have an understanding of the following:
• Shooting in raw
• Getting images as close to accurate in camera
• Using natural reflectors
• Using flash or reflectors to get as close to in camera as possible
• Proper exposure to get the most out of Mastin
Being aware of highlights when shooting wedding gowns