“Creating Websites that are Usable, Useful, and Convert Visitors to Clients!”
It’s time to face facts: Your website is often the first impression that clients have of your and your business. Many people lose clients by having a website that is difficult to navigate, doesn’t have useful information, or doesn’t accurately represent your brand. In this day and age, a bad website can make or break your business. In this online course, Jen will give an overview of the following:
- Web Usability Basics: How common web design patterns can help you ensure that your website is usable for potential clients.
- Page Names and Navigation: What you name your pages is critical to ensuring that potential clients can find what they are looking for!
- SEO: What does SEO even mean, and how can you improve it?
- Analytics: What can your analytics tell you about your customer and how to better reach the right clients?
- Web Accessibility: How to make sure you aren’t overlooking potential clients that might have disabilities.
- Customer Research: How to solicit feedback from your clients that will help you grow your business.
Jen Siomacco is the Creative Director of Catalyst Wedding Co., a publication dedicated to bringing more diverse representation to the wedding industry. At Catalyst, she is responsible for the overall brand direction, as well as the design and layout of both www.catalystwedco.com and their print magazine, Catalyst Wedding Magazine. Prior to leaving her full-time office gig to pursue Catalyst, we worked for 7 years as a web interaction and usability designer, with expertise in accessibility and customer research. She has spoken internationally and at TEDx RVA.